3.11.09

Milan

The view from Matt, Elisa and Gio's flat. Nice.

Big queue outside Plastic. Shame this is all i can remember.

The most disgusting toilet ever? I feel so sorry for girls who also had to use this.

Duomo. Pulled me out of my hangover. For a little bit anyway.

This train had the interior of a 70s living room. Weird.

Apparently does exactly what it says on the tin. The rest of the advert was a bit too graphic. I think it is 'blowjob lube'.

London needs to get some of these. But i think with Minis instead? If you can't tell what it is, its a plant pot the size of and in the shape of a small car.


I think all shopping malls should look like this. It just makes you want to spend your money.

Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuor. Beautiful.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment